Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black & White Wednesday...My Brown Eyed Girl

Trying to get your own children to allow you to take photos of them is about as difficult as it gets. I have been bugging Jacque about getting started on her senior pics because time slips by so quickly and I have lots of ideas swirling around in my head for her! I finally got her to agree to head over to a location I had picked out that is fairly close to home so at least it is a start. I think this one is my favorite from that group...I just love it!


August agreed to be my "reflector boy" and it was his idea to have Jacque get down in this stairwell and oh, my goodness what a wonderful idea it was!  And this is pure natural light...August assisted in this photo by jumping down with her so he could help her get out, lol!  Sometimes he is a great brother after all!  He prides himself on being my best assistant and he just might be right!  :-)

And I can't just show you this pic in black and white without showing off the color version too.  Jacque has the absolute most gorgeous brown eyes I have ever seen.  She used to complain about the color of her eyes but to me they are just so special.  Not only are they a beautiful shade of brown but they just sparkle and I don't know, I think they could have been the inspiration for that song written so long ago, well...okay, not that part about behind the stadium...haha!  She gets those beautiful eyes from her daddy you know...


I love everything about this picture of you my little brown eyed girl and I think it is so representative of where you are in your life...looking outward and moving onward...to a wonderfully bright future!

We also managed to find a lovely field of bluebonnets and we didn't have to drive far!  How cool is this?  And in town too!  Yippee!


We will be going back to this location because then I found this!   I hope the owner doesn't mow all those glorious weeds before we get back there!


More pics of sweet baby girl are posted on my photography blog if you want to check them out!

If you want to join in on the fun hope on over to The Long Road to China and grab her button and start posting!

the long road

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! She is just beautiful....I love both the black and white and the color versions:)

    I did two photoshoots last week in a field of blue bells....I had two more scheduled for this weekend and they mowed them.....OMG, I was so upset and so were my clients. I guess timing is everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails